- Enabled to handle multiple cinemas within a cinema site (e.g. Gold Class, Art House and Main Stream).
- Separate reporting for each cinema.
- Able to segment screens by area (e.g. stalls or circle) with full access to Vista’s integrated pricing and seat allocation routines.
- User defined screen layout with the ability to allocate priority to row and seat reservations.
- Wheelchair, special seats and house seats can be defined.
- User defined colours display the seat status on Point of Sale and management screens.
Point of Sale
- Touch screen mode of operation, with optional keyboard or mouse interface.
- Supports multiple payment types.
- Full refund functionality.
- Integrated cash drawer, customer display and electronic scales.
- Full film synopsis, censor rating, trailer and feature times are available.
- Multiple points of sale are able to sell down to the last seat.
- Functions as a pick up point for bookings made by IVR, Web, Call Centre and 3rd Party Agencies.
- Customer facing displays supported.
- Fast hierarchical pricing methods enable new pricing strategies to be developed and applied in minutes.
- Price cards can be created with time and day limitations to ensure correct pricing.
- Point of Sale, Kiosk, Web, IVR and Call Centre pricing can all be controlled from the same price cards.
- Different booking fees can be automatically added by associating them with different Price Cards.
- Multiple level tax schemes supported.
- Create package tickets (e.g. a family ticket may contain two adult’s tickets, two children’s tickets, and a number of concessions items).
- Variety of distributor report formats available.
- Electronic reporting supported.
- Ability to interface with Vista’s Head Office distributor payment system.
- Wide variety of standard reports available.
- All report source code provided at no extra cost with Vista software.
- Custom reports available on request.
Accounting and Head Office Interfaces
- Interfaces with an accounting system directly from the cinema or via the Head Office system.
- Holds film information including ratings, opening dates, synopsis, length, actors, directors, web site links, film images and trailer locations. This allows your cinema website to be dynamically driven from information in the database.
- Holds information needed to drive the Box Office and remote booking systems.
- Multiple methods for creating a program schedule include: tabular entry, graphical drag and drop, upload from a spreadsheet, download from Head Office or importing from a 3rd party programming system.
- Graphical session display for a day, three days or a week.
Ticket and Receipt Printing
- User defined ticket and receipt layouts.
- All major ticket printer brands supported.
- Detailed and summarised receipts available.
Voucher and Coupon Processing
- Voucher scanning is enabled at Point of Sale.
- Individual and unit tracking of vouchers.
- Voucher stocktake.
- Optional integration with Vista’s Head Office voucher control module.
- Advance group bookings.
- Accounts can be created for large groups.
- Point of Sale integrated with the booking system.
- Bookings available through Call Centre, Web and IVR.
- Paid and unpaid bookings supported.
- Pick up available at Point of Sale and Kiosk.
- Reporting of opening cashier floats, mid-shift banking and shift end counts.
- Real-time monitoring of cashier till balances.
- Real-time Key Performance Indicators.
- Real-time collection and display of Key Performance Indicators including strike rates, transaction rates, spend per head and average ticket price.
See Vista Concessions for information on how these modules integrate with the Box Office system, or contact us to speak to our friendly staff about any Vista products.