Step-up your usher-station customer service, and reduce your ticket pick-up lines with Vista Usher Point.
The Vista Usher Point module allows customers to validate their pre-purchased tickets directly at a ticket taking station. This means that customers who have purchased tickets through remote sales channels do not need to line up at the box office queue.
The current channels available to be used in conjunction with Vista Usher Point are Web, Call Centre and Mobile Phone Ticketing. These sales channels send a unique barcode to the customer on purchase of the tickets.
Vista Usher Point works through the use of an optical barcode scanner which is attached to the usher device at the ticket taking station. This is used to scan the barcodes on the customer’s cell phone or Print@Home ticket, which contains the booking information and the ticket number.
- Allows for quick and easy entry and re-entry of the customer to theatre.
- Delivers additional customer services from the ticket collection point.
- Shorter box office queues.
- Encourages customers to pre-purchase tickets, increasing advance sales.
- Enables audit of customers to ensure they are seated in the correct auditorium.
For more information on the Vista Usher Point module, please click here to request the product information sheet.